Business Development Manager - Cold Calling
Location: Remote - U.S.
Salary Range: Target compensation $50,000. Base hourly rate plus generous performance-based compensation.
DESCRIPTION FROM THE COMPANY:
We are a growing business that provides outsourced demand generation for companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities.
We help clients grow by producing streams of well-qualified initial meetings that can be converted into valuable accounts. Through a combination of Inside Sales & Digital Marketing, we actively pursue prospects while facilitating customer discovery.
We are looking for someone with mad demand generation skills. This role requires high-energy individuals that have a strong desire to succeed. You will be reaching out to decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet on a daily basis resulting in game changing meetings for our clients. Superstar cold calling experience is required.
Base hourly rate plus generous performance-based comp. Target comp is $50k+.
- Make 100+ outbound dials per day
- Leverage best in class sales email tools
- Keep constant contact with our existing client base to maintain relationships and develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
- Listen to the clients' needs and act on them in real time
- Develop new clients through market research and referrals
- Update the CRM (commonly Salesforce.com) with new prospect information and qualifying questions
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, Data.com, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Manage incoming calls from new and existing clients as well as making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting
- Cold calling experience
- Email calendar expertise
- CRM experience
- Webinar experience
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious
- Caring and able to develop & maintain relationships
- Results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Medical/Dental Benefits, 401k, Child Care Assistance and 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
Interested? Send your resume!